View Profile EoD696

All 118 Audio Reviews

71 w/ Responses

Fantastic! It's an exemplar piece of screamo!

Epic metal, good stuff man! I only wish the bass was a bit louder, it feels almost empty without it....

AnOrdinaryVision responds:

Thanks man!

It's good man. Great club feels. I wanna be humpin somebody right now!

Mauxus responds:

Thanks! Yeah, that's how much I miss it (the club, dirty minds...the club) :D

hyped! word b, this some good shit.

It's a bit discordant - I can't tell wtf is going on in the beginning. But...it's got great feels.

Fantastic. I can't think of anything else to say...fucking fantastic!

I agree with Basiatorde...it's a bit monotonous. But it's very thickly textured. I've gotta give some props for that, cuz I know how hard it is.

Bonnot responds:

It's badass, dude! Totally dig it!

YaboiMatoi responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words!
I really appreciate it! :)

I was like, eh....then 00:50 happened - sold. I feel like I just walked into a BSE rave right now, WHO GOT DA EX AND WHERE MY GLOSTICKS!?

5TanLey responds:

noice

Kicks my teeth in! Holy shit! This is top notch composition, top notch mixing/mastering. No criticism on either front.

Regarding your vocals - fucking fantastic! Don't take this as an insult, but I feel like the singing is reminiscent of Hoobastank or The Fall of Troy, while the screaming is a bit more like Chimera. Your tone is epic, and cries out beyond the walls of my studio (hope the neighbors don't care that I'm fucking cranking this shit right now, and again because the song is over but I'm still writing). I'm not a vocalist, but this stuff sounds like it came off a RoadRunner or a WarnerBros. record - I want you realize that I say that because it's quality is impeccable, the performance is flawless and extremely energetic...its not because it sounds mainstream. Mad respect, bro...mad. This shit amazing!

hoorayjay responds:

you know how to make a goy happy, thanks for listening!

Dan Adams @EoD696