Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

Dude...you just raped one of my fondest childhood memories.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

This some really great stuff!

Frkin awesome dude! Great writing! It makes me wanna go play CS, but I'ma dumbass so that usually doesnt last long, lol. Awesome jokes, awesome animation, awesome movie! W00t!

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

Hilarious!

I love it man! "We'll build a rollercoaster...zombies are slow, they'll never catch us!" Frkin genius!

Newgrounds Radio Newgrounds Radio

Awesome!

This should totally take the place of the "Best Tracks Ever" on the audio portal! Super awesomeness! Props!

Madness Ambulation Madness Ambulation

Awesome!

Super cool game, with an awesome main theme! :-D

Get Laid with Karen Get Laid with Karen

Love it!

Jerk off machine, frkin genius idear mate! Love the music too! Loved it so much in fact, i covered that awesome song for you! Check it out; http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/444434 Hope you dig it as much as I have dug this! I must say though, the pixelation was a total downer. Maybe you could do an uncensored version!? :-D

AIM - 23069601337 AIM - 23069601337

I was like, eh....then 00:50 happened - sold. I feel like I just walked into a BSE rave right now, WHO GOT DA EX AND WHERE MY GLOSTICKS!?

5TanLey responds:

noice

The Banjo Player's Porsche The Banjo Player's Porsche

Kicks my teeth in! Holy shit! This is top notch composition, top notch mixing/mastering. No criticism on either front.

Regarding your vocals - fucking fantastic! Don't take this as an insult, but I feel like the singing is reminiscent of Hoobastank or The Fall of Troy, while the screaming is a bit more like Chimera. Your tone is epic, and cries out beyond the walls of my studio (hope the neighbors don't care that I'm fucking cranking this shit right now, and again because the song is over but I'm still writing). I'm not a vocalist, but this stuff sounds like it came off a RoadRunner or a WarnerBros. record - I want you realize that I say that because it's quality is impeccable, the performance is flawless and extremely energetic...its not because it sounds mainstream. Mad respect, bro...mad. This shit amazing!

hoorayjay responds:

you know how to make a goy happy, thanks for listening!

Vacuum Cleaner Vacuum Cleaner

I thought you named it vacuum cleaner because it sucks :-P (that's mean, I know, but it's funny, come on!)

:/ is the best way I can describe my reaction to this whole piece. It has some potential compositionally, and the drums are by far it's best redeeming attribute...the lead is sorta bouncy, sorta funky, I can dig it. However, there are serious shortcomings with the sound of everything. It kinda feels like an old Casio toy keyboard is playing it back to me. I really don't like the sound choices for the lead, and the distortion on it at 1:55 really doesn't help matters at all. The backing chords are nice, that's a nice BG organ with a subtle leslie effect in it...that was a decent choice, but that lead man...that's got to be clearer and more attention grabbing, in my opinion. I'd try it with a wurlitzer, then maybe couple it with a crystal synth to kinda get that rhodes feel but sorta not...I think it'll be a nicer way to feel different than what you're doing...give it a shot!

Kalviter responds:

You wound me! I'm joking, that's a decent pun, well done.

When you say that there's serious shortcomings with the sound of everything, could you elaborate a bit more? Is it mixed weirdly/badly? I get that the lead could have a better sound (Especially the distorted one) but how much of the mix do you expect it to take up?

Thanks for taking the time to review this, but I'm kinda left with more questions than answers. Hopefully you can take the time to clarify a little.

World of Windcraft 2017 World of Windcraft 2017

Fantastic! I wanna see the show now, lol! I'm thinking of using this as my inspiration for the 2017 art inspired audio contest. It'd be super awesome if you could provide a list of all the characters you've included in the piece, so I can add in a throwback to them in the music I'm writing. Thanks m8, and cheers - awesome work!

CalebHarms responds:

Thank you so much! I would be honored if if you decide to do that. The characters used are Darth Vader, Master chef from Halo, Yuffie Kisaragi from Final Fantasy and Sora from Kingdom harts. The guy in the upper left, and the blur and orange robots are my original creations made just for this project (never did name them lol!) and then there's my uncle in the middle. let me know if you do make music from it, I would love to hear it :) Thanks again for commenting and for following as well. Cheers to you!