Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

Dude...you just raped one of my fondest childhood memories.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

This some really great stuff!

Frkin awesome dude! Great writing! It makes me wanna go play CS, but I'ma dumbass so that usually doesnt last long, lol. Awesome jokes, awesome animation, awesome movie! W00t!

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

Hilarious!

I love it man! "We'll build a rollercoaster...zombies are slow, they'll never catch us!" Frkin genius!

Newgrounds Radio Newgrounds Radio

Awesome!

This should totally take the place of the "Best Tracks Ever" on the audio portal! Super awesomeness! Props!

Madness Ambulation Madness Ambulation

Awesome!

Super cool game, with an awesome main theme! :-D

Get Laid with Karen Get Laid with Karen

Love it!

Jerk off machine, frkin genius idear mate! Love the music too! Loved it so much in fact, i covered that awesome song for you! Check it out; http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/444434 Hope you dig it as much as I have dug this! I must say though, the pixelation was a total downer. Maybe you could do an uncensored version!? :-D

Expand Your Horizons - Voices Expand Your Horizons - Voices

Fantastic! It's an exemplar piece of screamo!

Ambivalence 2.0 Ambivalence 2.0

Epic metal, good stuff man! I only wish the bass was a bit louder, it feels almost empty without it....

AnOrdinaryVision responds:

Thanks man!

Hide no more Hide no more

It's good man. Great club feels. I wanna be humpin somebody right now!

Mauxus responds:

Thanks! Yeah, that's how much I miss it (the club, dirty minds...the club) :D

World of Windcraft 2017 World of Windcraft 2017

Fantastic! I wanna see the show now, lol! I'm thinking of using this as my inspiration for the 2017 art inspired audio contest. It'd be super awesome if you could provide a list of all the characters you've included in the piece, so I can add in a throwback to them in the music I'm writing. Thanks m8, and cheers - awesome work!

CalebHarms responds:

Thank you so much! I would be honored if if you decide to do that. The characters used are Darth Vader, Master chef from Halo, Yuffie Kisaragi from Final Fantasy and Sora from Kingdom harts. The guy in the upper left, and the blur and orange robots are my original creations made just for this project (never did name them lol!) and then there's my uncle in the middle. let me know if you do make music from it, I would love to hear it :) Thanks again for commenting and for following as well. Cheers to you!